Forums Latest Members

SOLD FS: Tudor Ranger Heritage Full Set - 7 months old

1. w154 Jun 12, 2016

I bought this in early 2016 from the original owner, who from memory had decided to upgrade to a Rolex and therefore was moving his Ranger on. It was his daily wearer for a couple of months, then since I bought it it has had less than two weeks on the wrist. Hopefully the condition can be judged in the photos. There are no knocks or dinks anywhere that I can see, and the crystal is completely scratch free as you would expect. The buckle has only a few very light desk scratches, as does the rest if the bracelet. The biggest mark us the loopy scratch below the crown around the 4-5 o'clock area. It is not deep at all, but as it is polished it can catch the light and be noticeable. On the wrist you barely see it though. I have taken it from angles that show it at its absolute worst.

Currently sized for a 7.00 inch wrist, and comes with spare unused links as shown.

This is a full boxed set with absolutely everything included. Also has the additional camo NATO strap which appears to have never been fitted. This is a great watch but just isn't getting enough wrist time so let's find it a new home.

Cost:
    1900 euros

Shipping:
    Shipping will be added at cost price, which of course depends on destination country.

Shipping Country:
    The watch will ship out of Germany

Payment:
    Bank transfer or Paypal. I am normally quite strict that Paypal payments should be friends and family as otherwise fraudulent reversals are too easy. As a relative newbie here, I will accept standard Paypal payments from buyers with reasonable forum post counts and/or positive feedback as a buyer. The fees haven't been factored into the price though, so for standard payments 4% must be added to the total.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  2. w154 Jun 20, 2016

Bump... willing to drop down to 1800 euros

3. w154 Jul 27, 2016

Bump... 1750 euros (and now open to sensible offers)

4. w154 Oct 4, 2016

Bump... 1575 euros (and please note it is now missing the camo NATO strap which was sold seperately)

5. w154 Nov 8, 2016

Bump again... looking to make space for another watch so 1450 euros net to me.

6. w154 Jan 13, 2017

Bump... Hard to go lower than this, but I'll offer it out for 1400 euros.