FS: Spectacular Vintage SS Seamaster with rare Ribbon Dial & BOR $1200

Hi gang!

Time to move along some higher end stuff we will never get around to wearing. This is a hard-to-find Seamaster we bought in a package deal this past spring here in Florida with original and gorgeous ribbon dial. I believe the model is 2848. It is a snap back so I'm not going to risk breaking anything trying to open and close the watch, but we just had it completely serviced this past August at Tempvs Fvgit in Manhattan and we will guarantee the watch for 2 years. Needless to say the watch is free of any problems and runs great. Nice thick lugs and sharp case that appears unpolished, and all original including the acrylic crystal and crown. Big bonus is the genuine BOR bracelet that is also in fantastic shape. There is a light inscription on the back dating the watch to 1961. This is a very rare find in this spectacular original condition and price so act quick. You will surely dazzle and be the envy of all at the next watch GTG 😁

We are located in sunny St. Petersburg Florida and will include free shipping anywhere in the USA. For payment please use bank wire or Zelle. Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions and we can give our phone # to talk as well.

Thanks for looking! 👍

It's got it all. No compromise. That should be no brainer for someone looking for a vintage Seamaster !

Now we are diving into the good stuff! No more buckets of bargain crap for J&F.

Me: I have to take a break from watch collecting. No more new vintage Seamasters, I swear!

OF Private Sales:
ha-smiling.gif
Damn that's a lovely piece! Hey Siri, how much is $1200 in euros?

Now we are diving into the good stuff! No more buckets of bargain crap for J&F.
JW… they were bargains but no crap. Those were nice pieces… and this Seamaster is even better.

Damn abstinence pledge ….

JW… they were bargains but no crap. Those were nice pieces… and this Seamaster is even better.
Well I have to rib Fred on this one- I call uncle as I don’t have one as lovey to sell.
But perhaps this was posted by Janice and Fred is slamming his body against the locked basement door yelling “not the ribbon Seamaster!”

This watch is now sold and Janice just unlocked the door to the basement for me 😁

I would like to personally thank the buyer for saving my marriage.

I missed it. Bummer!

I like that style dial.

Beautiful watch... someone got a Good One!