Forums Latest Members
  1. epl108 Mar 22, 2015

I'd like to sell this watch since it never gets any wrist time - I have a slightly older Seiko that I've taken to using as my "beater" watch and this one literally just sits in a drawer. I bought it last year from the original owner worn it a handful of times. It looks brand new - the crystal, dial, caseback etc all look unworn. It has all original parts and I don't think it's ever been opened up but it is setting and telling time perfectly though the crown does have a little give to it when it's unscrewed. The watch is currently on the heavy duty Seiko rubber strap; the watch will come with that strap and with the Seiko jubilee bracelet seen in the pictures below. I'm asking $125 net to me for the whole package including shipping to the contiguous 48 states - international shipping can be arranged at cost to buyer. Paypal or bank transfer is fine. Below are pictures - as I said, I don't think the watch has ever been opened, nor do I have the tools to do so, so there are no movement shots.

Seiko 9.jpg Seiko 8.jpg Seiko 1.jpg Seiko 5.jpg Seiko 4.jpg Seiko 6.jpg Seiko 3.jpg Seiko 2.jpg Seiko 2.jpg

Seiko 7.jpg
    BrianMcKay and Event horizon like this.
  2. epl108 Mar 23, 2015

and a just-taken lume shot:
    Seiko 10.jpg

3. epl108 Mar 26, 2015

up

4. epl108 Mar 31, 2015

ttt

5. epl108 Apr 7, 2015

Sold! Thanks OF