Forums Latest Members

FS FS Seamaster 300 Vintage WATCHCO models......Group Buy

1. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 23, 2015

so, here is the old text: had business with Watchco last week and spoke to them about the SM 300. there are not many date versions left in the moment and no non date versions at all. I`ve known the owners for many, many years and suggested to reserve the last ones to members of this forum. we talk about 8-10 x SM 300 date versions like the one on ebay
    I suggested a special price in direct dealings, US$ 2800 incl. registered shipment. if we get a shot at this, should I post at the sales corner ? would there be a chance to find enough buyers here? kind regards. achim

so, I have confirmation from Watchco: the last 10x Seamaster 300 Date with a group buy for forum members for US$ 2800 incl. shipment . we need to sell all 10 x Seamaster 300 date. there are NO non date models left. and will not come again. ONLY if ALL 10 x SM 300`s are sold, we have a group buy deal for US$ 2800 incl. international registered airmail. we deal direct with the owner of watchco. we need firm commitments with a PAYPAL payment of US$ 100 to reserve your NEW WATCHCO SM 300 like the above ebay items. pls. use paypal ID: [email protected]. movement numbers will be advised. this will be available worldwide and to Australian buyers as well. we will update everybody and remember, we can get that special group buy only, if we sell all 10 watches. if the deal falls short because of the low numbers, I personally guarantee the refund of the reservation funds. kind regards. achim

Edited by a mod Jun 1, 2023
    nlogax, Darlinboy and ReubenC like this.
  2. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 23, 2015

deposits for 2 x SM 300 received from Lee in New York. that leaves another 8......... thanks and kind regards. achim

3. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 23, 2015

so, 3 more gone; that brings us to 50% ! Randy from NY and Robert from Huntsville and Rob from Australia ( westnet )

4. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 23, 2015

Would these be fully assembled and ready to go, with the bracelet?

5. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 23, 2015

yes, exactly as the ebay link in this post. complete and ready for shipment. kind regards., achim

6. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 23, 2015

good news, guys ! spoke to watchco today and we are good to go ! the 50% in such a short time with only 5 more watches left, they honour their promise and the first 5 will be on their way soon to the new owners ! watchco will contact each of you with payment details for the balance of US$ 2700 via creditcard or paypal or bankwire. maybe you could send me your preferred email to forward to them for all details.... juhu ! kind regards. achim

7. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 24, 2015

another gone to Michele C. only 3 left now..... kind regards. achim

8. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 24, 2015

another one gone to Hunt A. only 2 left now......kind regards. achim

9. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 25, 2015

finished; all gone. Jens B. got the last one. all contacts will be made from watchco rgd. payment options and maybe extras, you want to have. will be very interested to see pictures, ones they have been sent and received. kind regards., achim

nlogax and kworcester like this.
  10. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 25, 2015

esra and jens: watchco needs your email addresses. pls. send to: Giverny <[email protected]>. kind regards. achim

11. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Mar 3, 2015

so, one of the "group buy guys" did not pay. and that means:::::: one is available now. the last one. pls. email Giverny at watchco direct : <[email protected]> kind regards. achim