Forums Latest Members

FS: Rolex Datejust 6605 circa 1956 - $2495

1. southtexas Jan 5, 2019

Hello up for sale is a lovely early Datejust 6605 on leather strap. Serial # 278xxx, Caseback stamped IV.56. Black date wheel with open 6 and 9. Powered by 1066 movement. Watch runs but service history unknown. Serial number and model clearly visible between lugs. Blemishes on dial noticeable at certain angles, newer crown and hands. Original bezel and -SWISS- dial.

Price is $2495 shipped USA via FedEx Parcel Pro. PayPal net to me ok for known members and friends. I also accept wire, Venmo and Zelle. Feel free to contact me for details. Shipping international at cost via your choice of carrier and method.

3 day inspection period with returns accepted if not as pictured; otherwise, sale is final. I will refund your money upon my receipt of the watch in the exact same condition in which it was sent to you.

Thanks for looking I can be reached here via PM or email: ccrolex at hotmail dot com

For fastest response, please call/text/WhatsApp +1 361-813-517seven

I have plenty of domestic and international references from as a longtime member at Rolex Forums, Vintage Rolex Forum and eBay. I’ve bought and sold some parts here as well.

Regards

Robby

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]