Forums Latest Members

FS: $$ RED.- Rolex 1601 rare minty WIDEBOY slate grey dial - big crown folded link jubilee 24 links

1. southtexas Oct 29, 2019

Hello up for sale is a real stunner, with a rare and minty slate gray wideboy sigma dial with perfect tritium and wideboy hands (no-lume variety). Dial has write fonts. Serial and model clearly visible (2.65 mil serial, 1.71 on Caseback). Case has signs of normal use.

Comes on 6251 folded link jubilee with 24 links and big crown clasp (55 ends).

Service history unknown but watch is currently running. Correct open 6/9 date wheel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price is now reduced to $4,200 wire transfer please. Shipping USA included via FedEx parcel pro. Shipping international at cost via your choice of carrier and method.

3 day return if not as pictured. If you need more pics at different angles, don’t hesitate to ask. I will refund your money upon my receipt of the watch in the same condition in which it was sent to you.

I have plenty of worldwide references available upon request from buying and selling here at OF, TRF, and VRF. I also have 100% eBay rating.

Thanks for looking, I can be reached here via PM or

For fastest response call/text/WhatsApp +1 361-813-517seven

The watch and I are located in Texas.

Robby

Edited Nov 2, 2019
    JanP, viwa64, Dial & Bezel and 6 others like this.
  2. southtexas Nov 2, 2019

Reduced to $4200