Forums Latest Members

FS FS Rolex 116600 Sea Dweller w/ box, papers and remaining warranty

1. BuckeyeOmegaMan Apr 13, 2017

Here is your chance to pick up the 116600 recently discontinued by Rolex, it was bought new from a US authorized dealer in March of 2015. Even though the original 2 year warranty is just past, I do believe Rolex added one additional year to pieces sold during this time (at the same time new pieces started getting 5 years). If that is accurate (feel free to confirm, but I bought it with that understanding) then it would have just under one year left.

The warranty card is properly filled out by the AD and dated as it should be.

It comes with the following as shown in the pictures:

Both the inner and outer boxes
    Booklets
    Two tags
    Warranty card properly completed
    The divers extension and two links are removed, but of course can be easily added back as needed by the new buyer.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. I will let the pictures do the talking but as you see it is in excellent condition. I tried to take many high resolution photos and feel free to ask questions. While I do not have a way to measure the exact accuracy, I casually checked it daily for the last 9 days to confirm it is running about + ½ second per day.

No trades.

My price is $8250, including continental USA overnight FedEx shipping and professional full insurance through parcel pro. I will sell to established members only, with feedback. Local sale in the mid Ohio valley area is certainly possible. Any sale without an in person meeting will preferably have payment made via bank wire transfer. I have many references on watchuseek (Buckeye Rangeman) from buying and selling as well as on The Rolex Forums (Go Bucs) and Omega forum (BuckeyeOmegaMan) under the usernames indicated to put your mind at ease. I have complete several transactions on all the sites for Rolex, Omega and other watches with no issues so buy with confidence.

Please ask me any and all questions, I reply promptly and once payment clears I ship promptly.

I am of course not affiliated with Rolex in any way, and I am just a private collector. No returns, please be certain you want to buy the watch before committing.

As I said, payment is via wire (preference) or alternatively I may choose to consider Paypal (plus fees) from well established members with plenty of feedback on one of the watch forums. Preference will be given to someone paying in person or via wire as I do not like Paypal.

It will be securely double boxed and ready to ship to you via FedEx next day requiring a direct signature. I am more than happy to allow an in person viewing/sale in the mid Ohio valley area. No international sales unless you have a US address I can ship to, no exceptions.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

LawBrk likes this.
  2. LawBrk Apr 13, 2017

Man, if only I had the cash. And in my own backyard too! GLWS.

3. BuckeyeOmegaMan Apr 15, 2017

Thanks for all the interest, sold pending funds.

4. BuckeyeOmegaMan Apr 25, 2017

Sale completed, shipped and received. Thanks.