Forums Latest Members

OHPF FS Rolex 116600 Sea Dweller just bought new 4/26/1017

1. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 12, 2017

Here is your chance to pick up the 116600 recently discontinued by Rolex, bought NEW just over two weeks ago as of this listing (card is dated 4/26/2017) and has my name on the card from an AD in Barcelona. As you know ADs seem to no longer discount these IF they have any left so buy from me and save the taxes. I left most of the stickers on but removed some to properly try it on (I felt I needed to go ahead and buy it while I could knowing I could sell it if I decided not to keep it). I left the ones on the that are on the sides of the case, the back of the case, the crown guard and the internal clasp ones are on too (see pics, not the outside of the clasp). Take a look at the pictures to see for yourself.

The warranty card is filled out with my name and dated as it should be for proper warranty coverage by Rolex.

It comes with the following:
    Both the inner and outer boxes and even the white sleeve.
    Plastic bezel protector
    Booklets in the holder
    Green holo tag
    Warranty card named and dated
    The divers extension and two links (one from each side) were carefully and properly removed for me to try, but of course are included and can be easily added back (I will have them put back on unless the buyer wants them left off as is).

No trades.

My price is $10,400, including overnight FedEx shipping and professional full insurance through parcel pro. I will sell to established members only, with good feedback. Local sale in the mid Ohio valley area is possible. Any sale without an in person meeting will have payment made via bank wire transfer as I have done many times with zero problems. If the wire or anything else gives you pause, know that I have many references on watchuseek (Buckeye Rangeman) from buying and selling as well as on The Rolex Forums (Go Bucs) and Omega forum (BuckeyeOmegaMan) under the usernames indicated to put your mind at ease. I have complete several transactions on all the sites for Rolex, Omega and other watches with no issues so buy with confidence. As I said payment is via wire (preference) or alternatively I may choose to consider Paypal (plus fees) from well established members with plenty of feedback on one of the watch forums. Preference will be given to someone paying in person or via wire as I do not like Paypal.

Please ask me any and all questions, I reply promptly and once payment clears I ship promptly.

I am of course not affiliated with Rolex in any way, and I am just a private collector. No returns, please be certain you want to buy the watch before committing.

It will be securely double boxed (the Rolex box inside a shipping box and that box inside another shipping box). As I said, I am more than happy to allow an in person viewing/sale in the mid Ohio valley area. No international sales unless you have a US address I can ship to, no exceptions.

Thanks.

IMG_5432.JPG IMG_5426.JPG IMG_5425.JPG IMG_5423.JPG IMG_5424.JPG IMG_5417.JPG IMG_5419.JPG IMG_5418.JPG IMG_5420.JPG IMG_5421.JPG IMG_5422.JPG

Edited May 19, 2017
    sky21 likes this.
  2. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 15, 2017

Still available, and I will post a picture of the boxes, booklets, tag and protector (sorry about that).

3. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 19, 2017

Since I removed some of the stickers to try it, I will take $10,000 shipped. Here are some additional pictures showing the boxes, booklets, card, holo tag, bezel protector and the divers extension (which also still has the sticker on it). I will have the extension and two links reinstalled before shipping. I am back home now so ready to ship asap.

IMG_5471.JPG
    IMG_5472.JPG IMG_5473.JPG IMG_5474.JPG

4. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 23, 2017

I have had a couple decent offers but it is still available. $10,000 (or the closest offer) including overnight shipping and insurance gets this on your wrist the next day.

5. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 25, 2017

Certainly some interest but no commitment to buy, so let's do a price drop to $9750 including overnight shipping and insurance.

6. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 28, 2017

Still available, please ask any questions.

7. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 30, 2017

Price drop to $9550.

8. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 2, 2017

To answer a few questions from a few people:

This is not the 43mm version, this is the discontinued ref 116600 which is 40mm

It is keeping time within the Rolex -/+2 sec per day and seems to be at around -1 second per day, maybe -1.3. I do not have anything official to check it but that is what I can tell from using the watchtracker app.

I am not interested in any trades at this time but thanks for the interest.

I did not open the divers extension and take a picture because it still has the factory sticker wrapping around it. I was trying to leave as many stickers intact as possible.

The $9550 price is via wire or cash in person. If via wire it also includes overnight FedEx delivery and fully insured through parcel pro.

9. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 9, 2017

Sorry I have been offline most of the past week. It is still available.

10. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 11, 2017

Several tire kickers but nobody has showed me the money so let's drop a little to $9350. I think that is about as good as it gets for one that is nearly new with most or many of the stickers still on. $9350 still includes overnight shipping and full insurance through parcel pro. Payment via wire or in person, Paypal and their fees stink (simply put).

11. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 17, 2017

Buyer came up short on funds so it is still for sale. Father's Day price drop (and likely the last) to $9200 via wire or in person, price includes overnight shipping.

If it does not sell at $9200 I will probably just finish removing the stickers and wear it for awhile.

12. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 28, 2017

Thanks for the international interest but I am going to limit this to US sales and shipping.

Still available at $9200.

13. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 9, 2017

OHPF