Forums Latest Members

FS: $$ RED. Rolex RED sub 1680 3.06 mil serial - 1971 Caseback - gunmetal Insert - stunning

1. southtexas Sep 2, 2019

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello up for sale is a beautiful example of the famed Red Sub, Model 1680. Serial 3.06 million, Caseback III.71. Mk5 dial in excellent condition with some hashmarks lightly chipped from outermost edge of dial (probably from removal during service).

Last serviced in 2011, and put away in the safe at that time (per previous owner, and it shows!). Tritium has developed a nice creamy patina. Comes on a perfectly tight 93150 w/ 12 links and 580s. Triplock crown; gunmetal blue faded mk3 Insert (bezel spins with little resistance).

Asking price **big reduction to $17,500 via wire transfer. Shipping within USA via FedEx Priority with Parcel Pro insurance at cost.

If you think my price is off-base, please feel free to make an offer.

RETURNS: USA- return within 3 days if not as pictured. I will refund your money (less shipping and insurance charges) upon my receipt of the watch in the same condition in which it was sent to you.

Outside USA- due to complexities, I’d prefer to not accept a return from outside USA. Please contact me to discuss. I have plenty of international references.

I have pages of references as a buyer/seller (southtexas) on TRF “who’s who” section; lots of references from VRF (southtexas111); and 100% positive feedback on eBay (southtexas111).

Thanks for looking I can be reached via cell/text/WhatsApp +1 361-813-517seven

Or PM

Or email: ccrolex at hotmail dot com

Regards,

Robby

Edited Nov 2, 2019