Forums Latest Members

FS: Patek Philippe Grey 6000G 18k White Gold Calatrava Complete & Discontinued

1. TheRalphieJ Jun 28, 2016

For sale is my Patek Philippe 6000G Calatrava.

The watch comes complete w/ Outer and inner boxes, Manual, Leather folio, Original Certificate, and the WG + Black pusher tool for the date.

In my opinion, the 6000G is the most beautiful Patek Calatrava- especially with the grey sunburst dial. The sporty automotive theme makes this feel a bit less serious than some of the other Calatravas- and the grey dial has been discontinued, which is always nice!

The watch runs well and the case looks good. There are minor imperfections, but I would not polish it at this time. I took it to Patek last year (or perhaps end of 2014) asking if in needs service, and I was told to wait as it is running well and there are no issues. It is still running just as well!

The strap is a Patek matte chocolate brown- not the original gloss brown. I think that this makes this watch a lot more wearable.

Comes with 18k white gold deployant buckle, which I like a lot more than the tang type as it feels more secure and adds some heft.

Priced at $17,180 shipped overnight or FTF in NYC.

I have only one ref here-but many at TRF in the the "Who's who" section as Ralpie.

If you have any questions, PM or email me at watchguy outlook dot com (email preferred).

1.JPG IMG_6127.JPG IMG_6130.JPG IMG_6133.JPG IMG_6135.JPG IMG_6136.JPG IMG_6138.JPG IMG_6141.JPG IMG_6142.JPG IMG_6145.JPG IMG_6146.JPG IMG_6148.JPG IMG_6152.JPG IMG_6154.JPG
    ELV web, Lonestar and George.A like this.