Forums Latest Members

FS Patek Philippe Calatrava Beyer Ref. 2591

1. Slowpoker Oct 24, 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm selling the Patek Philippe Calatrava signed by Beyer today, I had acquired it recently along with another watch and since I'm not much for these watches I would prefer it go to someone who will appreciate it. Watch is full 18k gold.

Cosmetic condition is excellent for this older watch. The strap is slightly worn but it's an original Patek Philippe strap along with the buckle, also 18k gold. The watch is 100% original.

I'll be selling it for £5500 including delivery within the EU. Other international buyers please get into contact to discuss options.
    Offers can be considered.

Watch has not been serviced but seems to work well when wound, hence the price. More photos will be provided tomorrow.

Watch has no papers, you will only receive the watch with strap and buckle, nothing more.

I have various eBay sale references if needed, payment via bank transfer only please.
    If anyone has any questions please do feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to answer it.

Thank you for your time everyone and to the Forum for the advertising space.

IMG-20181023-WA0019.jpg IMG-20181023-WA0023.jpg IMG-20181023-WA0029.jpg IMG-20181023-WA0011.jpg

Edited Oct 24, 2018
    CaptainWinsor and 89-0 like this.
  2. Slowpoker Oct 25, 2018

Bump, can accept offers.

3. ICONO Oct 25, 2018

Whilst acknowledging your haste, to capitalise on your good fortune....

Perhaps, the descriptive courtesy, of some actual dimensions ?.....and further thoughtful, detailed, in focus, macro imagery will assist potential Buyers ?

sah, albertob, George.A and 7 others like this.
  4. Slowpoker Oct 25, 2018

Hi there,

I appreciate you feedback; Indeed I'll be editing the thread later on Today/Tomorrow to include better shots and dimensions, as well as a movement shot.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know.

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Oct 25, 2018

A watch of this caliber (get it?) and perceived value deserves more than photos that would be more at home on eBay, Gumtree or Craiglist.

watch3s, sah and Slowpoker like this.