Forums Latest Members

FS FS: panerai PAM00088 gmt, full kit, serviced, EXC

1. rwilner Jun 29, 2017

For sale only is my PAM00088 gmt. I love this watch. I was proud to wear it and I think you will be too.

Description: This is a very wearable 44mm stainless piece with the signature quick change lugs. This fit great on my 7" wrist. This piece has some useful and uncommon features: it has a quick set date AND and quick set gmt hand. If you travel, this is fabulous. Also, it has a reverse cyclops for the date. Luminous lasts all night.

Condition: I wore this piece but you'd never know - condition is excellent (see pics). I had a full service performed by the factory last year to the tune of $580. New owner will be very pleased with the condition.

Includes: The watch was AD purchased and the package is complete - oem rubber strap with panerai deploy, unworn oem leather strap, tools, books, chronometer cert, card, both boxes.

I will also include a custom strap with a replica, high quality stainless pre-v buckle and the travel case from the panerai service.

Pics:
    IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

Price: List is $7500. Gray market is $6000. I'll let this go for $4800 including shipping in the conus. PayPal is great, add 3%. International shipping ok at cost. Tons of references - please buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking.