Forums Latest Members

Withdrawn Omegamatic Seamaster 200m 2514.30

1. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 20, 2017

For sale, Seamaster Omegamatic 200m, model 2514.30 from 1997 with 55m serial (partly obscured in the pics below for security).

In excellent, fully working condition, the 36mm case (exc crown) being virtually unmarked except for a few hairline scratches on the bezel and sides of lugs. Fitted with the 18mm 1501/823 bracelet in nearly new condition with no noticeable slack or dings and just the faintest desk diving marks. Currently sized for a 8 inch wrist but a further loose link is included. It is possible the watch has been lightly refurbished, explaining the lack of marks but if it has it was a very professional job with no loss of edges or definition anywhere that I can see. The sapphire crystal, unusual for Omega in that it has a cyclops, is perfect. The original dial features tritium markers and hands, no longer luminous for very long of course which have faded to a dark cream.

The watch, which is currently in the UK is complete with document wallet including warranty card (date of sale 2004), user instructions and dealer network, and as mentioned above a spare link.

The Omega model page: https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/200-m/25143000/
    (with error, the case is in fact 36mm)

Wiki's page on the Omegamatic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Seamaster_Omegamatic

This uses the the short lived and unusual Omega hybrid auto/quartz 1400 movement similar to that used by Seiko in their Kinetic watches and AFAIK was not used in any other Omega watch. It has proven extremely accurate, gaining roughly a second a month only while I have worn it. Unusually for a hybrid, and unlike the Seiko Kinetics this movement can be hand wound to get it started.

Price : withdrawn net to me via direct bank transfer or PayPal Gift/Friends & Family (no fees). Insured shipping to Western Europe is included. Due to customs charges and shipping difficulties, I would prefer a sale within the UK or EU. I would like the sale to be final and will accept returns only if the watch is significantly not as described. Viewing of the watch and a F2F deal is also welcomed if you can make your way to Birmingham, UK.

I have successfully sold once on here and dozens of times previously on other forums (TWF and TZ) under the same user user name with no complaints or issues so feel confident to deal with me. Not a trader just a prolific collector. Any questions, just ask.

IMG_6051.jpg IMG_6048.jpg IMG_6052.jpg IMG_6046.jpg IMG_6049.jpg IMG_6050.jpg

Edited Feb 3, 2017
    tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  2. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 1, 2017

Now withdrawn.

Edited Feb 2, 2017