Forums Latest Members

FS: Omega Trilogy Seamaster 300 LE 60th Anniversary COMPLETE SET

1. DIV Aug 17, 2018

Up for sale is my recently acquired Omega Trilogy Seamaster 300 Limited Edition 60th Anniversary.

Being nearly brand new, needless to say it's running perfectly and comes complete with everything including the OUTER cardboard box.
    The bracelet and both straps are flawless/unwon as I have been wearing the watch on an aftermarket NATO.
    The only cosmetic blemish is some lightest hairline scratches on the high polished inner bezel ring...this is VERY COMMON with this model as well as the Seamaster 300 MC.
    I have taken photos to try to show these.
    I have clear plastic sticker over the caseback to protect it from scratches.
    To sum up the specs, we have 300m water resistance, new Omega 8806 movement a-magnetic to 15,000 Gauss, vintage inspired faux-patina lume, famous Broad arrow handset, matte black tropical dial, screw down crown, bi-directional 120-click bezel which is very smooth to operate in both directions. Overall build quality is exceptional!
    Included is a leather watch pouch with high quality watch tool, an Omega leather strap, Omega Nato strap and extra spring bars for the 19mm lugs.
    Price is $4800 shipped within the the continuous USA.
    Paypal plus 2.5% is preferred.
    I am offering a 3 day return period in case the watch arrives in a condition other than described.
    I have some positive feedback on WUS and OF as well as TRF (as "Juggernaut") and I have 100% feedback rating on ebay as "Beetledan" and I certainly look forward to exchanging positive feeback with my buyer.
    No trade offers, please. I need to fund another purchase.
    Thank you for looking!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Aug 18, 2018
  2. DIV Aug 18, 2018

Bump with a price drop...let's get this one sold!

3. DIV Aug 19, 2018

Bump. Some strong offers and considerations, but it is still available!

4. DIV Aug 19, 2018

SOLD pending funds

fskywalker, Steve1haggart and Tritium like this.
  5. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Aug 19, 2018

Sorry you had to sell it so low. Congratulations to the buyer, though.

fskywalker, Ingmar and MikiJ like this.