Forums Latest Members

SOLD FS Omega Speedmaster Pro 321 dual reference 105.012 / 145.012

1. photo500 Apr 4, 2015

Hi All,
    This Speedmaster Professional has recently come back from a very comprehensive service. It took 7 months and a whole bunch of hard to find 321 parts and repairs to get this one running and working well enough to be a daily wearer. When I bought it, the comment was, "service history unknown but all functions working" The work was done by a Rolex and Omega trained technician and as such the work has a one year warranty (would have to be returned to me to take in). This 321 Speedy has none of the usual issues, no minute recorder faults, no hour recorder creep, no reset issues, no winding problems. The amplitute is over 300 degrees and positional time keeping is to a high standard. Performance may vary slightly upon delivery - it will be packed as carefully as possible.

Case; Original Ref 105.012 or 145.012 made by CB - if it did have facets on the lugs they aren't there now. (a 105.12 would have facets, a 145.012 would not) Pushers look to be old service items. The crown is original. Some careful refinishing work evident - not done by me. There is no pitting or corrosion evident.

Case back; tool marks but good seamonster engraving. Unusual dual reference case back. The main engraving shows 105.012 - 66 while there is another factory looking reference lower down which is 145.012 SP.

Crystal; Service

Bezel; Original excellent DON 90

Dial; Original raised logo very dark green / black hour markers. Colour of dial itself is a good solid black with bright white text - this dial has not been cooked or otherwise modified.

Hands; Believed original but probably repainted or touched up and relumed at some point in the distant past. They appear to be slightly different colours in the photos but this is not noticeable in person.

Movement; 321 with a serial number around 1967.

Service; $550 for labour and approximately $800 for parts. (think twice before buying a 321 with unknown service history...) Add all 5 hour reset parts to the group shown in the last photo.

Strap; Brand new unworn brown Omega leather strap with modern new Omega buckle.

Full disclosure;
    I do not know if this watch is "a put together" it came to me as a whole. Even with an extract (which I don't have) its impossible to tell if it left the factory like it is now. If you know Speedmasters, you will know this caveat applies to almost all of them. The information above is to the best of my knowledge and using the MWO reference guide.

$4700 USD + Postage + Paypal of 3%. This will be on OF for one week only before going to eBay and WUS.

The photos have been taken under a harsh direct or side light to show as much detail as possible.

Thanks for looking :)
    IMG_2806.jpg
    IMG_2807_2.JPG

IMG_2811_2.jpg
    IMG_2812_2.jpg
    IMG_2814_2.jpg
    IMG_2815_2.jpg
    IMG_2822_2.jpg
    IMG_2823_2.jpg
    IMG_2825_2.JPG
    IMG_2826_2.JPG
    IMG_2827_2.JPG