Forums Latest Members

SOLD FS Omega Speedmaster Pro 1974 145.022

1. photo500 Dec 7, 2014

Hi All,
    Up for sale here is a highly original Speedmaster. This one has as far as I can tell, never been serviced! When I received it the case back seal had turned to mush and apart from cleaning that out and fitting a new one the bracelet end links are the only other non original to the watch pieces.

The case back shows no watchmaker marks and the screw heads on the movement are perfect. Dial and hands are tritium and have even, minimal patina and glow ever so faintly. The crystal has had a light polish with poly watch.

Bezel is in fairly good shape with some edge dings and the case back engraving is deep but almost all of the black has come out of the text.

The case itself has some minor knocks and has not been refinished. (If you've seen my other posts, you'll know I'm in a good position to comment on that ;)

Timekeeping is surprisingly good although there is a reasonable amount of positional variation. It clearly would benefit from servicing. If it has never had one as I suspect then that's 42 year old oil in there. I have not been running it other than to test it.

Movement serial dates to 1972, case back shows 1974.

Bracelet is an original 1171/1 that has not been refinished. It has no spare links but will easily fit my 7.25 inch wrist with several holes of adjustment left. I changed the end links as the originals didn't fit properly, you're welcome to them if you wish but they're no good for this watch.

My price is $2500 USD PayPal'd and delivered by international courier anywhere in the world. I'm located in Perth, Australia. Unless you're also in Perth, I'm not accepting trade offers.

Pics :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Edited Dec 7, 2014
    jud and Tritium like this.
  2. photo500 Dec 14, 2014

Ok no interest whatsoever so withdrawn for now :(

3. photo500 Dec 20, 2014

Now sold :)