Forums Latest Members

SOLD FS Omega Speedmaster CK2998 Limited Edition 2016; Reference: 311.33.40.30.02.001

1. Tik-Tok of Oz May 29, 2018

Greetings all.
    For my first venture into the world of selling a watch I am listing my 2016 LE Speedmaster.
    This is the 2016 Baselworld release which had a limited (as far as Omega is concerned) run of 2998. I bought this watch in August of 2016 and circumstances dictate that it is time to move on and let someone else enjoy it. It may pair well with its 2018 cousin that is similar in style but black rather than blue.
    The watch number and limited edition number are redacted for security reasons in the photos below.
    Here are the facts:
    Reference:
    Case: Stainless Steel.
    Bezel: Polished blue ceramic bezel with a white Super-LumiNova tachymeter scale.
    Hands: The Alpha hands are all rhodium-plated, as is the "lollipop" chronograph seconds hand. The hour, minute, and second hands are all coated in Super-LumiNova.
    Strap: Omega genuine blue leather strap with beige stitching and Omega buckle.
    Dial: White with blue minute track with blue sub-dials.
    Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside.
    Size: Case Diameter: 39.7 mm; Between Lugs: 19 mm
    Movement: Omega caliber 1861 manual-winding chronograph movement, rhodium-plated finish. Power reserve: 48 hours
    Case Back: Speedmaster Hippocampus with LE number (redacted in photos).
    Water Resistance: 5 bar (50 meters / 167 feet) according to Omega.
    Included with watch:
    Black wooden limited edition watch box (original).
    Instructions.
    Warranty Card dated August 6 2018.
    Pictograms.
    Certificate of authenticity.
    Condition:
    Photos taken with my iPhone 6s. Apologies for the dust and some fingerprints on the watch . Blonde hairs in last photo not included. The watch is in excellent condition although it has been worn, there is slight wear to the strap (see photos).
    Warranty: Under Omega warranty until August 2018.
    I am asking for USD $5500 plus shipping. Open to reasonable offers. Shipping via Parcel Pro insured worldwide via FedEx in United States and worldwide to any address Parcel Pro insures. Rate to be determined at time of sale. I will accept payment by bank wire, or Pay Pal friends and family, or buyer pays Pay Pal fees.
    Face to Face transaction in the Chicagoland area is also possible. No returns unless not as described.

As this is my first listing I have limited sales feedback on the forum, however, I did buy my Speedmaster Tin Tin watch from @Yeokimchoy in August 2017. It was a smooth transaction. https://omegaforums.net/threads/yeo-kim-choy-is-a-great-seller.62221/

Picture 5.JPG Picture 6.JPG Picture 7.JPG Picture 9.JPG Picture 10.JPG Picture 2b.jpg Picture 4.JPG Picutre 3.JPG Picture 11.JPG Picture 12.JPG

Edited Jun 1, 2018
  2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member May 29, 2018

Great deal

Tik-Tok of Oz likes this.
  3. Tik-Tok of Oz May 31, 2018

Bump. Some offers but not where I’d like to be yet. :)

4. Tik-Tok of Oz Jun 1, 2018

Reducing price to $5,500 USD plus shipping.
    May have been beginners optimism :rolleyes:

5. Tik-Tok of Oz Jun 7, 2018

Sold! Thank you OF for the space and opportunity. Thanks to all. You know who you are!:thumbsup:

JohnLy likes this.