Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 145.022-71

1. Illiknight Jul 11, 2019

Hey OF! Next up in my purge is a great condition, great looking Speedmaster 145.022-71 with a stunning step dial.

Case: Stainless asymmetric. Lugs are sharp. I'd say it was polished in the past prior to my ownership, but I don't know exactly how long before. Caseback has sharp text and does not appear to have been polished to my eye.

Dial: Perfect stepped dial with short indices and painted logo. The lume is all in tact and has aged to a beautiful hue.

Hands: I believe all to be original, but the sweep may have been replaced at some point, however, that is just a guess. They all match the lume on the dial nicely.

Bezel: Correct DNN with a cpl nicks here and there. See pix.

Crown: Wide Omega logo, see pic.

Pushers: Correct and I believe to be original.

Crystal: Correct Omega Crystal with logo.

Movement: A proper 861 with serial 32,201, xxx. Movement was checked out by my watchmaker during my ownership and said to be in proper working order. Watch is keeping excellent time and all chrono functions reset properly.

Bracelet: This watch is being offered on a Forstner Komfit with very hard to find 20mm tubes. I can also include a 20mm black leather NATO style strap if purchaser wants it. (I will consider head only.)

Terms: I am asking $5,500 USD + shipping with payment via PayPal (F&F or add 3%) or bank wire. I do not offer returns except if something is not as advertised. I have multiple references available on here on request. As always, the pictures make up a large part of the description and you should examine them closely. So with that segue, here they are! (Note: Any spots on dial are a reflection from the crystal.)
    First two wristies are in natural light in windowsill
    Wrist Primary.jpg Wrist 2.jpg
    Incandescent lighting: Wrist nat light.jpg Upright 1.jpg
    Flat 1.jpg Next Wide Pic to see the Forstner Komfit better:
    Flat w-Forstner Full.jpg
    Movement and Serial Shots:
    InkedMovement.jpg Movement Loupe.jpg InkedSerial Closeup.jpg Caseback: Inner Caseback CU.jpg Outer Caseback.jpg Sides Crown side.jpg Flat side.jpg
    Thanks for the space OF!

Edited Jul 11, 2019
  2. Illiknight Jul 11, 2019

This is now SOLD. Thanks again for the space OF and thanks to buyer! Glad this will stay in the OF family!

Edited Jul 11, 2019
    Spacefruit likes this.