Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega Speedmaster 145.012-67, Military Archive, 321 Movement, Very Nice..

1. Varnado Apr 25, 2017

Just acquired this one and it is a special watch, so I figured I would try selling it here before putting it on eBay..

145.012-67 engraved caseback, matches Archive
    25,445,XXX Movement number is correct for 67 and also matches Archive.
    Very nice DON Bezel with some chipping, but no dents.
    Gorgeous Applied Logo Dial with Original Lume. Excellent condition overall.
    Twisted Lug case with polished top lugs and brushed Sides. Nice Shape Overall.
    Hands appear to be modern replacements, but proper and original Omega hands.
    Omega Archives verifies movement/caseback is original and not a cobbled together Speedy.

Watch is being sold head only with no strap and no Bracelet.
    Nato Strap in photos is not included.

What makes this watch so cool and unique is that the archive shows it was delivered to the 6th Navy Fleet.
    I personally have never seen an Archive with a Navy Designation. Perhaps it was shipped to a Military Depot or maybe even to one of the Ships stores in the Fleet to sell on board.

Seller provided all sorts of Ephemera like photos, and 6th Fleet patches so I have included them with the sale, along with the Original Archive from Omega.

$8995 shipped anywhere in the world with Parcel Pro/Fedex Fully Insured.

Image.jpeg Image2.jpeg Image3.jpeg Image5.jpeg Image6.jpeg Image7.jpeg Image8.jpeg Image9.jpeg Image10.jpeg Image11.jpeg Image12.jpeg Image13.jpeg Image14.jpeg Image15.jpeg IMG_4606ed.jpg IMG_5091.JPG.jpeg IMG_5092.JPG.jpeg

2. Varnado Apr 26, 2017

I have received a couple of Messages from members linking me to the Admiral's Bio in the photos. I have no idea if he was the original owner or not, but the photos of the ship and the Admiral were included with the sale. For those interested in reading about Admiral Martin, I will attach the link below. What is interesting is that he was the Admiral of the 6th Fleet from 1967-1968 and the Archive shows a production of December of 1967, so the timeline would indicate that it was delivered to the 6th Fleet during his Service.. Thank you OF members who messaged me..

https://www.usni.org/heritage/martin-william-i-1910-1996

Hans the Wolf, kkt, Nactex and 2 others like this.
  3. Varnado Apr 27, 2017

Got a request to show dial lume and verify the dial A. Has lume and B. Is original and not relumed. This photo shows the green tritium dial lume compared to the more white modern hand lume. Also, notice the puffy texture to the dial lume. Its 100% Factory Lume... IMG_5694.JPG.jpeg

4. Varnado Apr 28, 2017

Watch is on Hold Pending Funds. Thank You Omega Forum for the space..