Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster 50th Anniversary James Bond 007 Limited Edition Bullet Watch

1. taz101 Dec 16, 2015

£3000

Can post or collection from Hertfordshire

This SEAMASTER Watch was issued to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of James Bond, it has a couple of unique features one being the Bullet Style Rotor Arm which spins around, the number 50 in Red on Bezel to celebrate 50years and lastly the Dial has 007 as background.

Only selling due to expecting my first child so priorities have gone from watches to prams! Comes complete with everything from the Authorized Omega dealer

Will ship Monday 22nd Special Delivery Next Day so well in time for Christmas!

Great condition and well looked after. I am a watch collector and take care of my pieces

Description

OMEGA’s sporty Seamaster collection is a tribute to the brand’s maritime legacy. This exquisite example of our renowned watchmaking pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage and our adventurous pioneering spirit.

This Seamaster Diver 300M commemorates 50 years of James Bond. It features a black dial decorated with the James Bond 007 logo in a diagonal pattern and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The distinctive dial is visible through a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.

The black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel is mounted on a 41 mm stainless steel case with a helium-escape valve at 10 o'clock. The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. The unique caseback is stamped with a gun-barrel design with a "bullet" decoration on the rotor. This certified chronometer is powered by the Co-Axial calibre 2507.

Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides

Case

Steel

Dial

Blue

Water resistance

30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)

Size

Case Diameter: 41 mm

IMG_5354.JPG IMG_5355.JPG IMG_5356.JPG IMG_5357.JPG IMG_5358.JPG IMG_5359.JPG IMG_5361.JPG
    PatrickJ likes this.