Forums Latest Members

SOLD - Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial

1. hockey Jan 9, 2021

For sale at the price of $3,400.00. PayPal accepted + 2% fees. Shipping extra at whatever method you choose. Omega Seamaster 300m Master Co-Axial, 41mm, 233.30.41.21.01.001, Stainless Steel. I am selling this watch because I recently upgraded by purchasing the two-tone 18k and SS model. This is a fantastic watch and I wore it just about every day. It wears very well on a strap if you want a change from the bracelet. The lug width is 21mm. The case diameter is 41mm.

Very good condition throughout, the watch is running and operating excellent. I wore this watch almost every day, and as such, this watch has light scratches on the bezel, case and bracelet with a small ding on the bezel around the 12 o'clock position. The watch is not perfect and is priced accordingly. I've priced this watch, with full kit, at the lowest price I could find after searching the internet. See all the included pictures that represent it's exact condition.

Watch comes with full set and everything showing in photographs including boxes, all bracelet links, Omega hang tag, and 2 Omega Cards, including the International Warranty card stamped by Omega AD, dated October 2015. Photos are of actual watch for sale showing serial numbers matching on cards, case and movement. I am the second owner and have greatly enjoyed this watch. As stated, I am only selling because I purchased the two-tone version.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

2. hockey Jan 14, 2021

bump