Forums Latest Members

FS: Omega Seamaster 300, 2254.50, Full Set, Immaculate

1. swish77 Jul 31, 2020

Selling this immaculate Omega Seamaster 300, ref. 2254.50.00, full set, boxes, Omega cards, manual, even the original price tag. I bought this watch several years ago as an NOS example of the last of the classic Seamasters with the sword hands, and have worn it very sparingly. The watch was originally sold in Sept. 2009 at AD Bachendorf’s in Texas, and it remains pristine. Perhaps one or two marks here and there on the case and bracelet, but otherwise squeaky clean.

Crystal and bezel are both perfect. Case is razor sharp and fat, dial is still a deep black, with the red tip of the seconds hand still a vibrant red, and the bezel is tight and turns crisply, as it should. No service history, but watch keeps great time, and everything works as it should. I had it pressure-tested last year and it passed with flying colors. The original bracelet comes with all links, and even has an extra half-link that I had the Omega Boutique in NYC install for a perfect fit. Boxes and packaging have slight wear, mainly the Omega cards holder, which is notorious for flaking. Also, note that the 8-digit serial number (814220XX) on the pre-printed Omega chronometer card is correct and matches the engraved serial number on the back of the lug, but the hand-written warranty card has a 6-digit number that is something else, perhaps a stock number or a mistake by the salesperson at the time. Full serial number is intentionally blurred in photo for security.

Case is 41mm, with an anti-reflective domed crystal and Omega 1120 automatic movement. Click on the link for all specs of this great old-school Omega diver that harks back to the famous 1960s Seamasters:

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/w...meter-22545000

The price is $2800. Bank wire much preferred, but I could accept Paypal if the buyer is verified and pays the fees. Return for full refund if not as described. I’m open to a safe, social-distanced face-to-face deal if you’re in the New York City area. I’ve been buying/selling on the forums for more than a decade as “swish77.” Tons of glowing references available. Send me a PM or email [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

SM1.jpg SM3.jpg SM4.jpg SM5.jpg SM6.jpg SM7.jpg SM8.jpg SM27.jpg SM9.jpg
    Attached Images

Edited Aug 15, 2020
    ACTmike, Ricbo2010 and jB1128 like this.
  2. swish77 Aug 2, 2020

Edited Aug 15, 2020
    teddyb41 likes this.
  3. swish77 Aug 2, 2020

SOLD, thanks OF and buyer!