FS: Omega Planet Ocean 42mm 2209.50 Orange

Up for sale is my Omega Planet Ocean 42mm Orange bezel 2209.50.

The watch comes with red Omega travel case.

Condition: overall excellent condition. I’ve tried to highlight all of the marks on the case and bezel, so you know what you’re getting. Usual desk diver marks to be expected. AR coating on the crystal looks great. I didn’t see any major marks but at certain angles you can see a couple hairlines, but nothing noticeable unless you’re really looking.

Movement: Coaxial movement was serviced less than 2 years ago and is running very, very well. I’ve only noticed a few seconds off a week, and with a coaxial movement this is to be expected. Service intervals on the coaxial is much longer than conventional movements so you won’t have to worry about that for a long time to come.

Bracelet: the bracelet has 13 links, I added one to fit my larger wrist. Everything is very tight and I will include an extra pushpin and sleeve that I have for the watch.

All-in-all this is an excellent, heavy, comfortable, and very well built watch. Nothing rattles and you’ll feel the weight. It wears so well it almost disappears. I love the feel on the wrist, it just feels like a quality product.

I’m asking $2950 shipped within the conus. I’ll accept Zelle, WT, possibly PayPal if you’re an established member. I’m also interested in Rolex trades, Air King, Explorer, etc. plus cash on my end.