Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Geneve Dynamic Racing Dial

1. Paedipod Feb 18, 2018

Excellent condition Dynamic, day-date and racing dial. As prices on these are all over the map I am asking $750 USD shipped from Canada.

Movement: Quick-set date by pulling out crown. Using Desmond's reference work (Thank you!) this should be a 752 calibre and a 166.0079. Working well and day and date click over as they should. No service history, has not been serviced in my ownership. I have not opened the case so cannot show the movement for serial number, it should date to 1969ish.

Crystal: OEM omega armoured hesalite, you can see the logo.

Case and bands: Stainless steel, with radial brushing in excellent condition. There are a couple of small scuffs that I have tried to capture. Edges are sharp, no dents/dings. Comes with interchangeable Omega bracelet and corfam one piece strap with No.27 clasp. Even though the back attachment ring has 6 slots it does NOT fit the Pahawi x-master opener.
    IMG_0100.JPG IMG_0101.JPG IMG_0102.JPG IMG_0111.JPG IMG_0112.JPG IMG_0113.JPG IMG_0114.JPG IMG_0115.JPG

As above, the prices on dynamics are all over the map, so I am happy to entertain offers within reason (and advice as well). To be honest, this is another one that Mrs. P likes to wear on occasion so I won't be devastated if it doesn't sell.

I have no relevant selling feedback on this forum, I am more active locally in Canada (includes some OF members), and do much more buying than selling (!) but here is one from a trade with a long-time member:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/did-a-great-deal-with-paedipod.54026/

Returns only if not as described, please let me know if any other information needed. Thanks OF for listing space.

Edited Jun 2, 2018
  2. Paedipod Feb 24, 2018

Bump for Saturday..

3. Paedipod Mar 10, 2018

bump

4. Paedipod Mar 23, 2018

offers?

5. Paedipod Jun 2, 2018

Back up as some nibbles but no bites and wishing to send this off to someone.......relative to some of the recent threads, I am assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that this is not over-priced dreck, but I am willing to learn!

bump and price drop $750 USD, payment methods by discussion (also relative to some recent threads)

6. Paedipod Jun 15, 2018

bump.....and certainly willing for someone to post up what they think this is worth