FS: Omega "First Omega In Space" 1962 Moon Watch Numbered Edition 311.32.40.30.01.001

Hello, I have a near mint 98% (only wear at all is very slight on the leather) Omega Moon Watch Numbered Edition 311.32.40.30.01.001 "First Omega In Space" 1962 Pieces. This watch is a no crown guard edition and very hard to find in this condition! Crystal and case and all are crisp and clean. The sticker is still on the inner box which is the wooden black collectors box. The 2 warranty cards are also included and the instructions too! (this is everything it came with besides hang tag).

The watch crystal is Sapphire movement is 1861 and the case size is 39.7MM. Purchased from the Omega Boutique Late November 2013! Here is a brief description from the Omega website.

The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA's most iconic timepieces. The Moonwatch "First Omega in Space" was inspired by the watch worn by astronaut Wally Shirra in 1962 as he orbited the earth during the "Sigma 7" mission. This numbered edition model features a bold varnished black dial with a small seconds dial, a 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with a central chronograph hand and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 39.7 mm stainless steel case with symmetric lugs, and the watch is presented on a brown leather strap. At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA's calibre 1861, the famous manual-winding movement that was worn on the moon, which is covered by a caseback embossed with the original 1962 Seahorse.

Crystal
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
Case
Steel
Dial
Black
Water resistance
5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
Size
Case Diameter: 39.7 mm

Wired price is $3650 add $115 for Paypal. The box is rather large, 2 day shipping $40 overnight $65. I have many references and I am looking for a couple things. A Rolex GMTC Black and Blue, Big Pilot, AP, Omega Chrono Planet Ocean or call me with anything interesting!

My name is Paul in Scottsdale, AZ 602 715 5476 or [email protected].

PICS

bc it SOLD May 22

anyhoo....pics shud still b there. Wots up Mods ??
Well I guess he deleted from his PP account after the sale., Not much can be done at this point.

Deleted or moved from photobucket!

Yea I hate that, this is why we tell people to please upload images instead of using crappy third party services

Lord knows you've all done an amazing job on this forum!!

So ... Wondering if there's a [simple?] way to block that form of attachment from 3rd party sites?? I'm not a tech person...

Well what we're looking at doing is adding something to the next version of Omegaforums that automatically pulls down and locally hosts these pics. Omegaforums 3.0 is currently under development.