Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Dynamic Chronograph 5240.50 - Serviced and under Warranty

1. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 20, 2017

Omega Dynamic Chronograph, model 5240.50 from 1998 for sale. This is in truly excellent condition as it has been fully serviced at Swiss Time Services who are Omega's Official UK vintage service partner at a cost of over £350 and is still covered under their warranty for the next 15 months. The crystal is perfect and unmarked and the case is also as new save for a couple of specks visible really only under magnification and the odd small strap change mark. This has the S-L dial so the lume is still bright (as per lume shot below). 56.13m serial (redacted in the pics below but fully present on both the lugs and paperwork.

The watch comes with original pencil case box, outer card cover, doc wallet (but not the original card which was mislaid), inner cushion and both the 2 straps seen in the pictures below. These are high quality leather aftermarket replacements and both in near new condition. The service paperwork is also provided to confirm authenticity and warranty.

The watch is located in Birmingham, UK and F2F viewing is welcomed. I would prefer a UK sale but will consider shipping elsewhere if the logistics are not too tricky.

Looking for £975 GBP net to me including insured delivery in the UK. Bearing in mind the recent service and current warranty, I am confident you wont find a better one for less. Payment by either PP Gift or BT is welcomed. Selling to raise funds so the sale should be considered final unless of a fault or anything else not mentioned here.

IMG_6226.jpg
    IMG_6238.jpg
    IMG_6215.jpg
    IMG_6230.jpg IMG_6220 (1).jpg IMG_6217.jpg IMG_6216.jpg IMG_5389.jpg

Edited Feb 20, 2017
    Alpha, dougiedude, George.A and 5 others like this.
  2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 20, 2017

Cracking watch - GLWTS!!

padders likes this.
  3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Feb 20, 2017

wow. Last time I checked prices on these, this was a smoking deal. Great looking watch to boot!

padders likes this.
  4. tyrantlizardrex Feb 20, 2017

Man alive that's tempting Dave!

padders likes this.
  5. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 21, 2017

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I am doing a little early housekeeping to make space and free up funds for the Speedy Tuesday, otherwise there is no way I would be selling!

WelshBoa and tyrantlizardrex like this.