Forums Latest Members
  1. Paedipod Feb 19, 2018

Another on the block as not being worn:

Omega DeVille X2, asking $2250 USD shipped, payment details to be discussed once deal made:

Stainless steel square case, 35mm without crown. Case is in excellent condition, with some signs of wear. Crystal is unscathed.

Co-axial movement, no known service history, I have not opened the watch. Keeps excellent time. Quick-set single opening big date (a la GO), blank or roman first digit, arabic second digit. Strange Roman/Arabic applied indices on white dial. Sort-of-alpha hands.

20mm lug width, OEM distressed strap (it's supposed to look this way), Omega deployant buckle. Will come with deteriorating red pleather or brown pleather box (at buyer's choice) IMG_0095.JPG IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0097.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0099.JPG and hardcover manual.

Please look at the pictures as they form part of the description, but I am happy to take more or answer other questions. The watch will ship from Canada via ParcelPro unless buyer wishes otherwise.

2. Paedipod Feb 25, 2018

Bumping this up.....only other time I have seen this model posted up has been Superdoc (wherever he is).
    Happy Sunday/Monday(if you are past the date line) OF

3. Paedipod Mar 4, 2018

OHPF

oddboy likes this.