Forums Latest Members

FS Omega De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Rose Gold

1. adi4 Jul 23, 2018

For sale is an Omega De Ville Prestige Co-Axial model 4614.30.02 with the co-axial escapement Omega movement 2202. This is my brother's watch I'm helping him list for sale and was worn sparingly in the past 10 or so years of ownership. Comes with original box, cards, and hang tag.

Dial/Hands - Excellent condition, solid gold indexes and hands I believe. Heat-blued seconds hand.

Case - Solid 18k rose gold. In very good condition and worn sparingly throughout the years, never polished.

Movement - Omega Co-Axial escapement 2202 automatic movement in very good condition. Last serviced approximately 5 years ago by an Omega-certified, AWCI master watchmaker I used in Austin, TX. I am looking for the picture of the movement the watchmaker sent me from prior to servicing then, will update the posting if I find it. I hesitate to have my brother open the caseback as he does not have the tools to do so.

Strap/Buckle - Non-original brown alligator strap, original Omega solid 18k rose gold buckle.

Price is $5000 US shipped CONUS and inclusive of PayPal fees (discount if payment by wire transfer). Please PM me if you are outside of CONUS and we can discuss additional shipping costs. Inspection period of 48 hours for full return minus return shipping cost paid by buyer. Must be returned in exact condition sent.

My references can be found using my username on various forums or by request, I am selling on my brother's behalf. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, I am happy to answer them and can also provide additional photos if necessary.

IMG_6830.jpg
    IMG_6843.jpg
    IMG_6839.jpg
    IMG_6837.jpg
    IMG_6831.jpg
    IMG_6833.jpg
    IMG_6840.jpg
    IMG_6847.jpg

bigsom, George.A and paulgn like this.
  2. adi4 Jul 26, 2018

Bump

3. adi4 Jul 30, 2018