Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation MQ f2.4mhz Mint boxed

1. Norfolk Nov 4, 2017

Last one on the block for now - these Connie MQs are amazing - phenomenal accuracy. Has had new battery fitted. Almost flawless - i have worn this on special evenings. It has an original sharkskin strap with OEM Omega deployment which makes it very comfortable to wear. It also has an original 1970s Omega box with an unused hang tag. Superb example purchased originally from Tom Dick, the expert in these things, a few years ago. I have 2 others hence the sale which is a fund raising one to secure another watch on the forum.

Almost impossible to capture in a photo or even describe in print the dial colour! It goes from grey to blue dependent on angle and light. This watch gets a LOT of comments, esp from women who seem to really like it.

Am in Cambridge.

Wife is on business trip to New York next week so might be able to do something for US buyers.

Bank transfer or PayPal please.WAS £1750 NOW £1500 for quick sale RMSD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Nov 7, 2017
  2. ConElPueblo Nov 4, 2017

Cheesiest sales trick on OF in 2017 so far :D

GLWS!

3. Norfolk Nov 4, 2017

Really? 11 months in and mine is the cheesiest?!!! Hard to believe given the competition! But seriously I have been asked what the watch is on occasion by females and males alike!! I think they think it is an Apple watch, or something cool and modern and when I say it is over 40 years old and it sings a tune to a different beat they are genuinely interested. These are intelligent human beings with a pulse by the way....

Larry S and neilfrancis like this.
  4. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Nov 4, 2017

Buy this cuz chicks dig it! Yep that works. Nice piece!

5. Norfolk Nov 7, 2017

Now reduced for a quick sale as got my eye on something else....if no takers at this price will put it back in the safe again...let me know if anyone is interested...

6. Norfolk Nov 9, 2017

anyone? Its going back in the safe this weekend...

7. Norfolk Nov 13, 2017

and sold last night elsewhere....thanks for the interest.