Forums Latest Members

FS: New 2018 Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN Black Dial - 6 Months Old!

1. Hands90 Dec 15, 2018

Brand: Rolex
    Reference: 116610LN
    Model: Submariner Date Ceramic Black Dial
    Warranty: Named and dated 6/2018 (USAD)
    Condition: Brand new, Sized for 7 inch, plastics removed at time of sale
    Includes: Rolex outer box, inner box, white hang tag, green chonometer tag, sleeve, warranty card, warranty booklet, manual

Asking $8,800

Contact Info: PM
    Trades: Not currently taking trades
    Payment terms: Paypal or wire
    Return: 48 hours to inspect but I'm really flexible if you need more time just ask ahead of paying
    Shipping: Prices always include shipping within CONUS, international shipping is not available.
    References: WUS - Can verify my identity This is a fantastic example of a Sub C 116610. I'm in no rush to sell but I have priced to sell. This is really a brand new watchbut you can see a scratch on the clasp. Not really a scratch more of a scuff mark. I tried to photograph it but it's difficult to see. I want to be as honest as possible.
    We can meet in person any where in New York or New Jersey.

Like I said I'm in no rush and I'm not really taking offers right now but I'm welcome to hear any that come up.
    Mine is the cheapest at the stampeded date. If you see a better deal you should very much take it.

Please reach out to me for questions.

Actual watch images in stock:

This is a fantastic example of a Sub C 116610. I'm in no rush to sell but I have priced to sell. This is really a brand new watch but you can see a scratch on the clasp. Not really a scratch more of a scuff mark. I tried to photograph it but it's difficult to see. I want to be as honest as possible.
    We can meet in person any where in New York or New Jersey.

Like I said I'm in no rush and I'm not really taking offers right now but I'm welcome to hear any that come up.
    Mine is the cheapest at the stampeded date. If you see a better deal you should very much take it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Dec 16, 2018
  2. Hands90 Dec 17, 2018

I'm selling this to clear up some funds.
    This watch is very much new. This was worn sparingly by me and I was never sure I wanted to keep it.
    Honestly I find myself babying the watch too much to enjoy it.
    Hope I can find a good home.

3. Hands90 Dec 21, 2018

Few offers but no buyers.

4. Hands90 Dec 24, 2018

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Hands90 Dec 27, 2018

On HOLD

6. Hands90 Dec 29, 2018

SOLD