Forums Latest Members

FS: Mido Belluna Automatic Chronometer

1. cristit Mar 22, 2015

Up for sell is my brand new Mido Belluna Automatic Chronometer (COSC) watch purchased from a local authorized dealer at the beginning of this year.

The price is 485 GBP (price reduced) + 25 GBP delivery fee with PayPal included.

The watch has never been worn and I have only changed the bracelet with a leather strap for taking some pictures, as you can see into the last photo. I will include into the sell this new strap as well.

The warranty is internationally for 2 years because the watch was bought by me from the local AD, as I already mentioned. There is also a COSC certificate that will come with the complete package: inner+outer box, booklet, cosc certificate, international warranty, the invoice, the complete stainless steel bracelet and the watch itself, of course.

There are plenty of detailed info about this model through the Internet and I will just basically sum up them.
    Only 2 things I wish to point up as important advantages in my opinion: the COSC movement which is outstanding (it gains max 1-2s per day as I noticed on the winder and also very nice decorated) and the screw down crown which is an important advantage against he fight with the water.

So, basically these are the info but if you need additional pic or details just let me know.

Brand/model: Mido Belluna
    Reference number: M001.431.11.031.02
    Movement: ETA 2836-2 automatic COSC certificate
    Water resistant: 100m with screw down crown!
    Size: 40mm without crown
    Stainless Steel bracelet
    Sapphire crystal glass on both sides

And here are the pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Apr 17, 2015
  2. cristit Mar 24, 2015