Forums Latest Members

SOLD FS: Longines Conquest

1. ulackfocus Sep 7, 2011

Just got this - but there's an opportunity now that I gotta take a shot at so this one is on the block too. It's a 1960 ss Longines Conquest powered by an automatic caliber 290 - IMO one of the best ever made (read more here: http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/longines-forum/31278.htm). The dial is practically flawless, the case is crisp, and everything is great about this watch. The only thing negative I can say is about the caseback: the gold medallion is missing some of the green enamel the typical which is typical of these watches if you're familiar with them. Without the crown the case is 35 mm across. It comes on a new dark brown lizard strap too. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Here's a close-up of the dial from the seller that I bought it from a couple months ago: [​IMG] The mesh band is no longer on the watch and not included. I'm asking $550 including shipping within the CONUS - all other place please ask for rates. Contact via e-mail at dhkanagie @ gmail . com (remove spaces) or simply PM me here. Thanks for looking!

2. ulackfocus Sep 7, 2011

Sold pending receipt of funds. Thanks!