Forums Latest Members

FS Leonidas (Heuer) CP-2 type Flyback Military Pilot watch

1. Kennethmonds May 17, 2015

Dear watch lovers,

I have for sale a great Leonidas CP-2 Flyback with hacking second function Military watch. Watch is in a great condition for its age, trully.

Out of the many watches I have had so far this one is really awesome. Honestly IMHO this one is much nicer then the Vixa, other type 20's, type 21's.
    For me this Leonidas is comparable to the Panerai Mare Nostrum which I have had in the past which give me the same magnificent feeling when wearing this Leonidas! Because of it's size, rarity, two registers, military style.
    Please believe me when I say that this watch is much rarer then the Heuer Bundeswher. You do not see this Leonidas pass by often. The case which is stainless steel polish type and different lugs is much more solid and neat (better quality).
    The Leonidas CP-2 was made for the Italian army and the one I have is a non issued Military one which makes this watch a seldom offered piece (the Military issued one I have seen come a cross more often).
    The dial is honestly exceptional because it is a brilliant type (hard to see on the pics)! Not as the Heuer which is mat.
    And the movement is one of the best accurate ones which is the Valjoux 222 and not the 230 as used in the Heuer watches.
    The bezel is also outstanding because during the year the color has turned from black to a beautiful blue/grey color which makes it together with the black brilliant dial a beautiful modest contrast. Out of the Leonidas I have seen pass by I have never seen one like this one.
    The hands and Arabic numbers are Radium or Tritium all in original state (not aged) which is beautiful soft green which makes the whole watch looks great together with the brilliant black dial and blue /grey bezel.

The size is 43,5mm.
    Lugs 20mm and strap also 20mm.
    All functions run strong with no remarks even the Flyback function and hacking second.
    Keeps time strongly & movement works strong.
    Clean watch.
    Glass (plastic) scratch free.
    The watch comes with Custom Made Military strap with nice to fit size buckle belonging to this size of this type watch.

Happy to send you more pictures of this Leonidas. Please drop me an email when interested.

[email protected]

Looking for 3.450 Euro. Or any reasonable offer. This is excluding shipping costs, fees, etc.

LeonidasMilitaryCMStrap2.jpg LeonidasMilitaryCMStrap.jpg LeonidasBackSide.jpg
    jellytots and donkii like this.
  2. Kennethmonds Sep 5, 2015

Sold. Thank you buyer.