Forums Latest Members
  1. Bluemartinifan Sep 9, 2018

For Sale – my LeJour Supremacy model 4207 – a mid-60s dive watch.

LeJour was the brand name Yema used to distribute watches into the US. Were familiar with Yema & LeJour’s iconic chronos ( i.e. Yachtingraf, Rallygraf, Rallye Andretti) and their Superman diver however, you never see the Supremacy – it is a rare watch. I bought this out of Justin’s private collection (Watchsteez).

Movement / Operation: A Schild cal 1712/13 17 jewel automatic runs and operates as it should due to a complete movement overhaul by AnalogShift in April 2018.

Case: all stainless steel is 38/39mm without crown, takes a 19 mm strap, screw back, screw down crown. Crown guards and lugs are large and thick with expected wear from.
    Dial: Incredible super glossy chapter ring dial and tritium markers are near mint. Red date and seconds hand are beautiful accents. Modest lume discoloration on hour and minute hands. Acrylic crystal is clean. Friction bezel turns freely both ways.

Accessories: AnalogShift service receipt for “full overhaul on movement, disassembly, ultrasonic cleaning of parts, reassembly, lubrication, regulation”. They also replaced the crown (original crown will be provided). Molequin strap not included, will ship on a suede nato.

Price: $1,890 USD wire only and shipped within the US. Face to face in Dallas, TX. Please no returns or trade offers.

References: Many buy and sell references.

Please call (214) 676-9659 or PM with questions.

Thank you

Russ

dial2.jpg Dial0.jpeg dial1.jpg wrist.jpg crownguard.jpg lug.jpg caseback.jpg Movement.jpg receipt.jpg Ad.jpg

Jfullm42, dubois, Brianstoops and 3 others like this.
  2. Bluemartinifan Sep 12, 2018

Now $1,690

dubois likes this.