Forums Latest Members

FS Eterna matic 3000 from 1969 complete set

1. Baden Harrison Sep 17, 2017

Sadly with so much competition in my dress watch collection she has too go.

I just can't say no to complete packages and then feel guilty when I don't wear them!!

Well she's quite special as she comes complete with all boxes, papers dated December 1969 and instruction hang tag.
    All numbers match everywhere so this isn't a put together set.

She had her crown replaced 25 years ago by the jewellers i purchased her from and she never got worn again!
    The crown is unsigned so I'm presuming none original.
    Apart from that she's 100% complete.
    Crowns are available so not an issue.
    The 18k gold capped case has minimal light scratches a few from strap change and a few on the case back all could be polished out but I am selling the watch untouched as to me she looks like an original finished watch that looks 5 years old not 48!
    The case is gold capped with no loss of plating from the side profile it's bi-metal with the top half Gold caped the bottom stainless steel. It's very hard too photograph but it's very very cool.

She came to me on one of those gold plated expandable bracelets that just didn't do it justice so I've put her on a NOS Fortis ostrich strap that suits her in colour and the thinness of the strap complements her profile too.

I have no service history but I have worn her on quite a few occasions with no issues, ive worn her for The last few days and she's been keeping great time.

She winds and sets perfect and the quick date set snappy.

The movement is spotless with no sign of moisture.

The dial and hands are near perfect with only minute dots visable with a 10x loupe.

I've never seen anything as nice except one NOS one with no box or papers.
    These usually go for £300 ish bit with box papers and condition she's got to be worth £450 shipped RMSD in the UK

This is a great collectors piece and still looks modern.

Thanks for looking.

Baden[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A few more shots[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Baden Harrison Sep 19, 2017

Reduction to £395 shipped in the UK.

3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Sep 19, 2017

Great full set, hope it gets snapped up soon.

Great watch for someone new to vintage watches :whistling: