Forums Latest Members

SOLD Chronographe Suisse GP landeron £500 ONO

1. Norfolk Nov 13, 2017

A superb dress watch that I have worn a few times since I purchased it from a local watchmaker last year. I was attracted by both the condiition ( mint,NOS ) size (40mm to crown) and the teardrop lugs on the gold-plated case, which has a steel back marked 3031(model number) and 393351 (serial number?). I put it on a very expensive brown leather padded strap I had over from another watch (a Rolex DayDate President,now sold) and it looks stunning.

It is a manual wind Landeron 51 movement with chrono function. Occasionally the minute register will creep forward one minute on starting - I have not used the chrono function very often so this may be a result of lack of use. It has never bothered me but I point it out to others.

Watch was serviced before purchase and keeps very good time - within 1 min a day - which is fine for a dress watch that only get used infrequently. More pics can be taken for interested buyers. The dial and case are mint - the strap has some wear with GP buckle.

I bought this very well and will pass that on to the next owner - £500 for a quick sale. This will include RMSD to UK address. payment by Bank Transfer or PayPal Friends. If I see this up on Ebay for a profit then I will be extremely unhappy - I want it to stay within the forum and appreciated. The price will not be reduced and if no interest then I will go back to wearing it on special occasions.
    If you are looking for a classic vintage look for the evening then this fits the bill beautifully.
    Watch is in Cambridge.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Jan 15, 2018
    Lonestar, chanbar, jrhave2 and 4 others like this.
  2. Norfolk Jan 15, 2018

Bump and opening this up for trades with other watches AND I am now collecting Lalique car mascots and paperweights!

NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE

Edited Jan 30, 2018