Forums Latest Members

FS: Breitling B01 LE Panamerican Navitimer, Mint.

1. rwilner Mar 13, 2016

My wife and I have decided to move to a new house, so I'm trying to raise a little extra cash for the inevitable unforeseen expenses. (I'm keeping my speedyorite!)

Breitling AB0121C4 Limited Edition Panamerican B01 Navitimer.

Description: This a limited edition version of the classic, iconic Breitling tri-compax chonograph with date and integrated slide rule bezel. The face is a beautiful metallic brown with contrasting white subdials, with 22mm polished lugs and the breitling leather deployant clasp which allows for infinite micro adjustment.

Condition: Mint condition, barely worn. I bought this piece from my father, who was the original owner and wore it a handful of times. There are some light marks on the backs of the lugs from strap changes.

Includes: Watch, deployant, authentic blue breitling strap, replacement brown strap, replacement blue strap, inner and outer box, manuals, chronometer cert. The warranty card was somehow lost when my father moved – he is looking for it but let’s assume it won’t appear.

Pics:
    breitling 1.jpg breitling 2.jpg breitling 3.jpg breitling 4.jpg

Price: This piece lists for $9080. Grey market is about $7100. I’m pricing this lower than anything on ebay, chrono24, etc, at what I hope will be quick sale for $5900, shipping included within CONUS.

I'm happy to accept any form of payment (wire, cash, check, paypal, etc); please add 3% for conventional paypal. Tons of references -- buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!
    Rich

KstateSkier and arkstfan like this.
  2. rwilner Mar 15, 2016

Bump for this beautiful piece. It's photogenic...but the pics don't do it justice!

3. rwilner Mar 20, 2016

Bumping this up. Thanks gents

4. rwilner Mar 26, 2016

Bump

5. rwilner Apr 9, 2016

Bump, offers or trades + cash?
    [​IMG]

Buckeyes#1 likes this.
  6. rwilner Apr 12, 2016

Bump

7. rwilner Apr 17, 2016

Reduced, $5500.