Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN : BNIB Union Glashütte Belisar Moonphase Chrono (Eng Date)

1. akshayluc420 May 18, 2017

Hello Everyone, thinning my collection of watches I do not wear to raise funds for my grail.

Reference : D002.425.16.037.10
    Case, Hands, Dial : Stainless steel, gorgeous blued hands and anthracite coloured applied indices on a pristine white dial. English on the Day & Month wheels
    Glass : Sapphire (front & back)
    Movement : Valjoux 7751 with custom Union Glashütte rotor and some really pretty finishing
    Strap : Brown genuine calf leather ('Extra-long', perfect for our Western friends) with butterfly deployant clasp
    Condition: Brand New.

Accessories included in the sale :
    Inner & Outer boxes
    International warranty card stamped by shop but no date. If you like, I can have the watch dated upon purchase.

Price : 2,250 USD net to me - bank wire to my local bank. Please check with your bank/money transfer service provider how much you need to send so I that I receive the net USD2250. I'll cover the shipping & insurance worldwide.

The watch is located in Dubai, UAE. I will ship by DHL, tracked and insured (these are the only guys that will handle such items to the best on my knowledge). Taxes, Import, customs duties and/or any other expenses to be borne by the buyer. Ideally, would love a face-to-face transaction.

Story about this watch for those who would like to know, else you can give this part a skip: I got this as an appreciation gift from my company for a project I spear-headed last year. It's a fantastic piece but sadly I have only ever worn this once for about half an hour the day I received it during the event launch. I'm much more partial to my AT, Constellation and Oris. Hence with (allmost) ZERO wrist-time, I've decided to sell it, hopefully to someone who would appreciate it. This is comparable to any Val7751 watch such as the Longines Master Calendar, Baume & Mercier Clifton, Ball RR, Mido All Dial, Maurice laCroix etc.

Ok ok , what about some pictures? Here ya go!

UG1.jpeg UG2.jpeg UG3.jpeg UG4.jpeg

Some questions I could think of:

You have less than 200 posts & no feedback, whats the deal? - Absolutely true, being raised here in Dubai without ebay, I haven't ever had the opportunity to buy or sell and thereby get any feedback. I have provided my details to the Mods upon taking permission to list a few of my pieces. I have been a member for a while and plan to remain so for a long time, the only thing I can say is that I will honour all the rules and bylaws of the Forum. Hopefully with every successful transaction here on OF, I'll get some good feedback! :)
    Why are you selling? - I'm thinning down my collection to pieces gifted to me by my family, and to raise funds for my one perfect watch (Omega AT GMT Chrono Cal 9605, blue dial). There will be there watches I will be listing as well keeping in mind the 1 item per day rule.
    Are you a Dealer? - Nope, I'm an L&D man who happens to really like watches....splurging stupidly at times :p
    Will you take it back? - Unfortunately I will not be offering returns unless the watch is significantly not as described.

If I've left anything out or done something incorrectly, do let me know, this is my first Sales post.

Thank you to the Mods for granting permission. Any questions and requests? Please feel free to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. :)

Edited May 19, 2017
  2. akshayluc420 May 25, 2017

Bump, looking for a new home!

3. akshayluc420 May 30, 2017

Ramadam bump! If anyone is in Dubai and paying in AED, the price can certainly be reduced :D

4. akshayluc420 Jun 6, 2017

Bump

5. akshayluc420 Jun 15, 2017

Bumpitty

6. akshayluc420 Jun 22, 2017

I refuse to believe there can be such little love for this piece, it's so much better than the Longines Master Calendar! :p

7. akshayluc420 Jul 1, 2017

Weekly bump!

8. akshayluc420 Jul 14, 2017

Bump, looking for a new home!

9. akshayluc420 Aug 3, 2017

TTT

10. akshayluc420 Sep 8, 2017

Still available

11. akshayluc420 Sep 16, 2017

Sunday mornin bump!

12. akshayluc420 Oct 3, 2017

Anybody here in the UAE want to pick this up? Price in AED will reflect savings on insurance, shipping and currency exchange loss!

13. akshayluc420 Oct 31, 2017

Last call for anyone in the UAE to pick up before Sunday, 5th Nov

14. akshayluc420 Dec 22, 2017

Back in the UAE for the next couple of months. Even better deal now as you don't pay VAT on this! :p