Forums Latest Members

FS: Beautiful Vintage Movado in an 18k Stepped FB Case!

1. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Nov 13, 2015

Here is a rare beauty from the 1950s, a Movado Sport in an 18k case. Not only is it rare to find this model in gold – let alone 18k – but good luck finding another in a screw-back FB case!

I am going to let the images do most of the talking, but will add the following. The watch is in very good to excellent condition throughout. The case is 32mm excluding the crown, so it is small by today's standards. It is working well, though I do not know the last date of service.

PLEASE NOTE: I am currently in NYC, but will be returning to Europe early on Monday. What this means in terms of shipping is that for anyone living in the U.S., if you make a quick purchase (as in no later than late tonight), I will be able to ship USPS Priority on Saturday. For those in Europe, I will be able to ship from Portugal beginning on Tuesday the 17th, so customs duties will not be an issue.

At my asking price of $1000 I will include shipping and the Paypal fee.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Regards.

Tony C.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Nov 13, 2015

VGLWFS!::love::

3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Nov 14, 2015

Damn you thick wristed father

Tony C. likes this.
  4. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Nov 14, 2015

Update: I now leave late on Monday, so I could ship from NY to a U.S. buyer with payment received by Monday morning.