Forums Latest Members

FS: Auricoste Spirotechnique as used by the French Navy

1. cell1010 Feb 25, 2018

Hi folks,

Up for grabs is a rare Tag Heuer for Auricoste Spirotechnique divers watch. The watch has just undergone a complete service with no expenditure saved and is now ready to go for the next decades. All exchanged parts are included and the watch has passed successfully the pressure test. However I don’t recommend using it for deep diving and I’m not overtaking any guarantee in relation to the water resistance.

It also comes with its original bracelet including divers extension and some spare links for ultra strong wrists.

The watch is overall in nice condition. Never polished with some signs of wear. The original engravings remain clearly visible and unpolished in the case back. The dial shows as clearly visible in the pictures some spots and a chip between one and two. The lume is still original Tritium on the dial as well as in the hands. Overall this is an absolute authentic, rare and iconic divers watch in lovely condition.

Price is €2650 plus costs. The watch is located in the EU.

Many references available upon request.

Thanks and kind regards,
    Manuel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Henneth, Nathan1967, Skyjack and 4 others like this.
  2. cell1010 Mar 4, 2018

Bump

3. wsfarrell Mar 4, 2018

Cool watch. Would go well with a vintage Mistral Spirotechnique SCUBA regulator.

spiro.jpg

cell1010 likes this.
  4. cell1010 Mar 4, 2018

Absolutely! Those two would make a nice pair, although I think they are a few decades off.

Foo2rama likes this.
  5. cell1010 Mar 11, 2018

Reduced to €2300