Forums Latest Members

FS FS: A couple RubberB straps for Rolex Deepsea Sea Dweller Rubber B

1. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 21, 2016

I have for sale two different rubber b straps made specifically for the Rolex deepsea sea dweller. Both are barely used so save some money, prices includes priority shipping (usually 2-3 days). I will outline the details, prices and pictures below.

First up is the black strap with recessed white stipe item number M107-VCWT, excellent shape with the original package and insert as seen. These are $280 new, I will take $225 including priority shipping. Here are some pictures:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

--------------------------------------------

Up next is the all black style made to be used with your factory clasp, item number M108-S. Again, it is barely used and includes the original packaging as seen below. These are $250 new, I will take $200 including Priority shipping. Here are some pictures:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for looking. I have plenty of references here, on the Rolex forum, watchuseek and of course eBay.

2. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 22, 2016

I neglected to say the 108-S, if you look at their size chart it is actually a size 5/7. I got that size because I wanted to remove my divers extension but this size might work for you whether or not you removed your divers extension. It is, as the size implies, equivalent to 5 links on one side and 7 on the other.

3. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 26, 2016

Both still available.

4. BuckeyeOmegaMan May 26, 2016

The M108-S is sold.

I still have the M107-VCWT for sale, the one with the buckle included. New they are $280, I am asking $225 shipped. This is the one I still have for sale:
    [​IMG]

5. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 1, 2016

Still available, can ship as early as tomorrow.

6. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 25, 2016

Both are sold.