Forums Latest Members

FS FS 90s Citizen D060 Windsurfing Digital watch

1. Slevin kelevra Sep 6, 2023

FS is my 1991 Citizen D060-086775 Promaster Wind Jack Windsurfing Digital Watch.

These watches are quite collectible and this one is in very good condition with only the odd little scratch here and there.

Case dimensions are 39mmx45mm with 20mm lugs. This isn’t a large watch by any means but sits well on the wrist and is great fun with all the functions.

Functions -
    Digital Time
    Auto Chronograph Timer
    Countdown Timer
    1/100 second Chronograph
    Colour graphic time display
    Calendar
    Alarm
    Light

All functions work as expected, the light does work but is very poor due to age. The friction bezel turns smoothly both ways as expected.

All buttons work with no excessive play etc.

This was was water resistant to 100m when new but I wouldn’t necessarily trust that now although there is no reason to make me believe that is not still the case.

The watch will come on the Uncle Seiko Chocolate Bar strap pictured but does look good on a NATO also.

The whole watch is in perfect working order and in great “vintage” condition.

I’d like £140 including RMSD. Buyers outside of the UK, we can discuss shipping but I do not expect it to be expensive.

Thanks

IMG_0287.jpeg IMG_0280.jpeg IMG_0277.jpeg IMG_0282.jpeg IMG_0283.jpeg IMG_0015.jpeg
  2. Slevin kelevra Sep 7, 2023

Now sold