FS: $560 Excellent Ollech & Wajs Chronograph with Valjoux 7750

Offered for sale is an Ollech & Wajs 12-hour mechanical automatic day-date chronograph featuring the highly regarded Valjoux 7750 movement. 25 jewels Swiss Made. Circa 1980.
Polished screwback case measures 42mm x 40 mm. The watch functions as designed: automatic and manual winding, quick set date and day, chrono start/ stop/ reset, hack-set time. Watch is in excellent condition, runs and keeps very good time. The service history is unknown, water resistance is not guaranteed and the watch is sold as-is.
The movement itself would cost nearly the asking price. The dial is a beautiful cobalt blue color with striking orange chrono hands. It came to me as part of a trade, but it just won't get the wrist time it deserves. Search prior ads, and you'll see mine is the lowest price offered.
$560 USD includes shipping and insurance to an address in the United States. I will not ship outside the U.S. I am not interested in trades. Payment by bank wire or PayPal, no fees. References available on request. Please contact me with questions or if additional photos are needed.
I am best reached by email: metersfirst AT gmail DOT com. Bryan Brooks
vu4edaqe.jpg
2yjeraga.jpg
uju6u3y5.jpg
gupu6yda.jpg
ehe9ejad.jpg
yvyqepem.jpg
yqa3unut.jpg
ubeme7yg.jpg
8e4e2aba.jpg
atavunun.jpg
5e6ane4e.jpg