Forums Latest Members

FS: 2001 Daytona 116520: Rolex Serviced and mint

1. waterproofpt Jan 20, 2019

Well ... after a long deliberation I am putting my Daytona up for sale.
    It is in mint condition. I've been wrestling with hanging onto it and just keeping it in this condition.
    But ... here it is ....

I am the second owner, the watch having come from Montreal.

Asking price is $14,700USD plus actual cost of insured shipping by Parcel Pro/FedEx from Victoria BC Canada

I would like a cash deal, but I 'might' consider a trade; however, only for one of the following: WG Daydate 1803 or 18039 with bracelet; Matte dial GMT 16750 or late 1675.

The details:
    2001 K Serial Daytona 116520 Black Dial.
    Almost a full set but was missing original warranty card and papers when I purchased it.
    I had it serviced by Rolex Canada in Sept. 2017 and it has been in my box since then. Still on warranty until Sept 2019.
    All service details will be included.
    Everything in the 'group' picture is included.

The pictures tell the story on this one .... not a mark to be seen even with the closeup lens.
    Everything correct on it including the original dial ... with 2 'ticks' near the 6 0'clock position. (Dials on these changed to 1 tick I believe around 2004/2005.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few more images to follow in a subsequent post, or additional ones can be provided for the asking.
    No returns unless it is not as represented here.

Thanks OF and thanks to all for having a look.

2. waterproofpt Feb 1, 2019

OOPS. Forgot to update the post. The watch has sold and off to a new home. Thanks for all the interest.