Forums Latest Members

FS: 1978 Rolex Explorer Ref. 1655 - MK4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autaviano Nov 26, 2017

Greetings,

Up for sale is a 1978 Rolex Explorer II Reference 1655 MK4.

DIAL/HANDS: Nice mint MK4 dial has matching light yellow patina tritium hr markers. Original hands appear to have been relumed at some point. Correct silver open 6 and 9s date wheel. Dial shows no chips around the rehault and no scratches.

CASE: Nice thick and even case show signs of polishing at some point in its life. Thick crown guard is healthy and does not show over polishing. Serial and reference numbers are crisp and well defined between the lugs:

Serial number: 5.4 mil circa 1978.

"1655"

Case Back is stamped 1655 and shows past service inscriptions.

Original bezel shows minimal ware with no major dings

MOVEMENT: Rolex caliber 1570 is clean and keeping great time. Service history in unknown.

Plenty of World Wide references here and other watch forums and feel free to ask any questions. Plenty of additional photos just email me.

[email protected]

IG @ Autaviano

Price is $15,500 net via bank wire or paypal as gift for repeat buyers. Fed Ex next day shipping with tracking and full insurance for US. International shipping cost can be discussed with buyer. 24 hr inspection period. If not as described full refund will be issued after watch is returned in its original condition minus shipping.

Trades are welcomed up or down, let us know what you have.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Nov 26, 2017
    wkimmd likes this.
  2. Drawarms Nov 26, 2017

@watchknut this is the guy that never mailed my gilt GMT

3. Autaviano Nov 26, 2017

@Drawarms Excuse me, I am a bit confused? Are you saying that I sold you a gilt GMT and never sent it?? If so, can you please share any correspondence we had regarding the transaction. Emails, text, etc. anything you could provide to help shed light on your accusation. Thanks

4. Drawarms Nov 26, 2017

Attached is the purchase on eBay and the other attachment is my going through AMEX to get a refund after you BS’d me saying that your traveling and cannot ship. Of course, this happened too long ago so the eBay messages are gone. Moreover, eBay wouldn't refund me because you refunded me with a eCheck (another paypal scam) and never received the payment. Thank god for AMEX.

Edited Nov 26, 2017
  5. Drawarms Nov 26, 2017

Im not sure how you got to post on OF with under 200 posts, but I'm not going to let you pull any BS on my OF family.

craigbythesea likes this.
  6. Autaviano Nov 26, 2017

Mods please step in, this is utter BS and an attempt to discourage me from posting on this forum as the member @Drawarms stated to me in a private message.

The watch he is referring to was sold in a f2f deal in Tampa to Swiss Watch Center in Tampa. The owner of SWC is Shaant, just call if confirmation is needed. If the watch was purchased via eBay, after it was sold locally, then the transaction would have been cancelled. @Drawarms is stating I attempted to scam him, however there are no prior claims or open cases on eBay or PayPalrelated to the watch, nor any negative feedback related to that transaction or any transaction for that matter.

@Drawarms I was able to post here because I received written approval by the lead moderator of the forum prior to posting any threads.

FFAF4B4A-6343-4F35-A661-D26F0939AD27.png
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.