Forums Latest Members

FS: 1977/1978 Tudor Submariner ref 94110 Black Snowflake

1. Linesiders Stripers, not snook. Dec 24, 2018

S/N: 889k: 1977-1978

Case: Original case has been polished in the past. Lugs are good overall with time softened beveled edges. Serial and reference numbers remain sharp and fully visible. The last three digits of serial number have been blurred but are visible. Not tested for diving.

Dial: Service dial is in very good condition, light mark at 6-7 plots which is not visible in normal wear.
    Hands: Color matched factory Snowflake Hands.

Bezel / Insert: Rolex service insert with pearl.

Movement: Tudor 2784 with Silver Datewheel. Recent service, very good reserve, likes timing in slightly crown up position overnight. Worn near daily for most of the past month. Runs well for a 40 y/o movement, hacks, winds, sets (take your time ; ) )

Bracelet: Suede Leather NATO Strap, plus choice of Black NATO or Phenix Admiralty Grey NATO strap

Accessories: None.

Notes: A nice example of a Vintage Submariner, fairly priced, that will not break the bank.

BLKFlakeDec18-Sun-3.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-Sun-2.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-SUDStrp1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-3Strp1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-BLKStrp1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-BLKStrp2.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-CrownG1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-NonCG2.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-CBI1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-CG1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-CG2.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-DWL1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-MVT1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-Ref1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-Ser1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-Sun-1.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-Sun-4.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-Sun-5.jpg BLKFlakeDec18-Sun-7.jpg

PRICE: $6,550 USD or Best Reasonable Offer. Bankwire or Cash locally

Free USA Shipping (Intl we can discuss) ~ 5 Day Inspection Period for U.S.A. Buyers with Good References. Taxes / International Customs responsibility of buyer.

Photos are to the best of my ability.

Please Feel Free to PM me here with any questions, etc. Watch is between Boston and New York, near Newport, RI.

References available upon request. Find me in the vintage section here @TRF

Cheers,

John Redmond

Edited Dec 24, 2018