Forums Latest Members

FS: 1970 Ω Seamaster Cosmic (166.0035 / cal 752) with champagne / sparkle dial

1. base615 Feb 27, 2015

Looking to trim down my collection so a few of my pieces are up for grabs. This one is a beautiful Seamaster Cosmic from 1970 with sparkly (some call it champagne) dial. The box in the photos is not included.

Brand: Omega
    Model: Seamaster Cosmic
    Year: 1970
    Case Number: 166.0035
    Movement: Calibre 752, day / date
    Size: 35mm by 40mm
    Strap: Generic brown leather, not original Omega

Case Condition: Excellent condition with original starburst finish on the face and shine on the sides. A couple of minor marks and scratches but you need to be looking extremely closely. Small patch of scratches on the top left of the brushed face but only visible if you're really looking and if the watch is angled correctly to the light to show it up. Case back engraving is sharp with just a bit of wearing on the sides of the engraved text. In day to day wear, unless you look closely the watch looks practically mint IMO.

Dial / Hand Condition: Perfect, like it came out of the factory yesterday.

Movement Condition: I don't have the tool to open this case and show pictures but it's running very nicely indeed and I've timed it at 3 seconds slow per day. Extremely good for a non-chronometer movement of this age. If the lack of movement photo is an issue I'm happy to take it in to a watchmaker to get in there and photograph the movement. It's a bit of a pain in the arse for me to get to him at the moment though.

cosmic_1.jpg cosmic_2.jpg cosmic_3.jpg

I'm looking for $600 US including express, registered shipping worldwide. Happy to entertain reasonable offers.

Payment by Paypal or wire transfer accepted, buyer pays Paypal fees if that method is preferred. Happy to meet face to face for cash with people in Sydney.

I haven't sold on the forums before so don't have selling references here but I have plenty of references on eBay - http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/craiggarbutt - and am an all round good bloke :)

Please let me know if there are any questions, always happy to answer.

Cheers,

Craig

Edited Mar 8, 2015
  2. base615 Feb 28, 2015

Bump

3. base615 Mar 2, 2015

Bump, price reduction.

4. base615 Mar 4, 2015

Bump

5. base615 Mar 8, 2015

Bump. Price reduced to $600. Going to eBay if it doesn't sell at this price.

Another picture of it:

[​IMG]

Edited Mar 8, 2015
    andiman1 likes this.