Forums Latest Members

FS: 1964 Rolex Explorer Ref.1016 Full Complete Set

1. Autaviano May 7, 2019

Greetings,

Up for sale is a very nice 1964 Gilt Rolex 1016 Explorer Full Complete set. Set comes with double papers, Explorer booklet, service receipts, wallet, original purchase receipt, and inner and out box.

CASE: Even case that has been polished in the past. Serial and reference numbers are crisp and well defined between the lugs:

Serial number 1.0 mil circa 1964.

"1016"

Case Back is stamped I.64

DIAL/HANDS: Nice early open chaptering gilt dial with a nice even yellow tritium patina throughout the hr markers and hands. There is light bubbling throughout the dial and Light wear around the 6 hr marker. Dial remains very glossy and mirror like. Dial/hands glow briefly under UV as they should. A very nice honest example.

Comes mounted in a CI rivet stamped 76

MOVEMENT: Running COSC and keeping time cal. 1560.

Plenty of World Wide references here and other watch forums and feel free to ask any questions. Plenty of additional pictures just email me.

[email protected]

IG @ Autaviano

Price is $22k net via bank wire. Fed Ex next day shipping with tracking and full insurance for US. International shipping cost can be discussed with buyer. 24 hr inspection period. If not as described full refund will be issued after watch is returned in its original condition.

Trades are welcomed up or down, let me know what you have.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bille, davten, Chris75 and 6 others like this.