Forums Latest Members

SOLD FREE - Part of my books collection

1. Fer Seamaster Feb 23, 2016

As I have learnt so much from this forum and I have had the oportunity to sell some pieces from my watch collection in order to raise funds for other issues in the last few months, I think it is quite fair offering something as trade. It is only a question of keeping "good karma" I think ;)

Hence, I am offering 15 books and 2 booklets from my "horological literature" collection. You can find cofee table books with nice photos of watches from the 90's and early 2000's, compilations of historical timepieces, a Hamilton brand history, a vintage Omega catalogue, a Rolex History pocket book, a couple of price guides... This is a wide bunch of books.

And they are FREE.

Buyer should only cover shipping. Please take into account I am based in Spain.

First: "Hey, I want the books, let me know how much is shipping", takes the set!

Furthermore, if you would like one (or the two) watches I have posted for sale, you can save in the shipment :D.

Now the pics:

IMG_3457.JPG IMG_3458.JPG IMG_3459.JPG

Edited Feb 23, 2016
  2. wwhntr Feb 24, 2016

Hey, I want the books...how much is shipping?

about3blank likes this.
  3. wwhntr Feb 24, 2016

I'm in zip code 30720 USA

4. Fer Seamaster Feb 25, 2016

I have a lot of interest in this lot but I think I must clarify:

- I would like to part with the whole lot or, at least, big part of it. I want to have a kind gesture with this forum members but I do not want to set my second home at postal office, so please, do not say "I want Rolex book only" as this is not the aim of this post.
    - Hence, shipping is not cheap, I have quoted shipments in the last 48 hs to Finland, Slovenia, UK, Singapore, Canada... All of them are around 70 Eur for whole lot. Perhaps a little cheaper if we discard some books you may not be interested on. Nevertheless, I think it is a quite cheap cost for a 15 books collection.
    - Please, send PM in order to arrange everything.

Apart from that, the lot is still available!

5. Fer Seamaster Mar 1, 2016

This lot is agreed to be sent to a good member in UK.

Thanks to all interested forum members!