Free Omega parts lookups + books wanted

Posts
29
Likes
35
Free Omega part-number lookups (GF 620 + AWI fiche) and hunting GF 548, GF 494, GF 620-2 and the Red Book

Hi all,

I've been building a working library of Omega parts literature and would like to use it for the forum.

What I can look up now:
  • GF 620-1 (1954), GF 620-3 and GF 620-5, bound
  • GF 620-4 sections: 27 CHRO C12, 320, 321, 860, 865, 910, 911, 920, 930
  • Omega technical guides for the 861 and 863

Arriving in October:
  • GF 620-6 (1972-75, covering 1010, 1045 and later, plus quartz)
  • The AWI Omega microfiche set of 9: parts identification R11.5 to 1655, technical bulletins 269 to 4315, and supplemental letters and bulletins 4 to 127

If you need a part number, post the caliber and the part (a photo helps), and I'll reply with what the catalog shows. No charge.

What I'm hunting for, to buy, borrow, or just get a lookup from when I'm stuck:
  • GF 548, the 30 mm family (30T2, 265-269, 283-286)
  • GF 494, the 1936 supplement to GF 239
  • GF 620-2. I know it exists but have never seen a copy
  • The "Red Book" of dressing components (fournitures d'habillage: cases, dials, hands, crowns)

If you have any of these on a shelf, or know who does, I'd really appreciate a PM. Happy to trade lookups from my set.

Eddie